I can not underline enough the lack of customer support. We are the customers; yet Shopify repeatedly refused and neglected to return our numerous calls to clarify or correct chargebacks . We track and require signatures on all items shipped. This fact seems to fall on deaf Shopify ears. They simple initiate a charge back and the customer (not the consumer) has to defend it. That is OK if Shopity actually returned our calls or e-mail. No names are provided simply form letters that, when submitted, never get answered.

Additionally, the support team does not know how to perform coding for our website expansion and color option additions. They sent us a canned procedure that did not work even after repeated meticulous attempts by our programmer and designer to implement the coding. We have not been able to add the color option yet and there is nobody returning calls.

It appears, Shopify has never heard of the customer driven business model.

Preferred solution: Start using people capable of enacting you coding procedures. Start returning calls and e-mails .

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1071148

Our customer service is mainly focused on monetary retrievement. That being from your pocket, into ours.

Consider this your return call, dummy.