Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Order on Black Friday for their deal received a confirmation email and then the comp at disappeared!!!!

Tycm.shopify.

Comments

This is obviously a scam. I ordered on 11/23/18.

Sent a request for shipping info on 12/28/18 since It had been over a month. Ai Baker responded and said my order should ship within another 7-14 days.

When I inquired again on 1/18/19, I received an email saying that the Ai Baker email account had been disabled. The link to the TCYM Store is also disabled.

I have the same experience, I asked few times to refund my money and no response.

FatalChinchilla

I, too, was scammed. Ordered 2 scooters for our grandchildren and got the same messages.

I will never order off FB again! I don’t trust where it’s coming from ....

Ordered lamps on November 22 and still have not received tracking or correspondence. Get 404 error when link to site is clicked! Not happy at all!

#1620122

I too ordered and never received shipping and when inquired was told to put my email in a link and it goes to a dead website. Buyer be aware!!!

I was going to alert my bank if I did not receive by Christmas, and received an email regarding my order on Dec. 20th from an Ai Baker acting as if it hadn't been a month since I ordered the horse.

Now they sent me a tracking website with no tracking number...

did anyone else have this experience, or am I the only idiot that hasn't reported this to my bank yet. LOL

to Horseatemygreen #1623104

Just got the same message from Ai Baker. No tracking number to be seen on the email after the idiot said its been given.

I contacted my bank about two-three weeks ago and they helped me out. Guess they are trying to cover their tracks.

to Horseatemygreen #1625825

Same here ordered nov 9th 2018 still havent gotten anything. My bank knows about it. Sucks tho everytime they send u a email it prolongs you getting money back as the bank sets it as fraud and they have 45 days (here) to send it but if u get a email for tracking then the time starts over again.

FatalChinchilla
to Horseatemygreen #1629940

They are scammers....

to Horseatemygreen #1632061

Yes had same experience

to Horseatemygreen #1634305

Same thing happened to me!!!! I have notified my bank. Has said forever in packing!!

I was scammed also, I ordered 2horses received confirmation but never received my order. My first thought was this is to good to be true but I took the gamble anyway and now I'm out of $68.80. I will be contacting my bank to investigate.

I am another one that got scammed. It's horrible the way people take advantage. Now here I am 2 days before Christmas and need to find another gift for my grand daughter.

I too have fallen victim of the scam. I purchased two (2 horses) and apparently am out $68.80. I did report this to my credit card company and they are looking into this.

I also ordered on Black Friday Nov 23 thinking of getting great deals. I ordered a unicorn scooter for my granddaughter she loves anything to do with unicorns just wanted to make her happy because her dad has cancer so she hasn’t had a good year this year.

But now because of these people that took my money she want get her unicorn.

I paid $39.90 but like everyone else I got a confirmation number but when I went back in to snapshot the number it was gone couldn’t find anything on the site. I want to be refunded.

to Louise #1614331

Did you get your money back because I ordered one they gave me a Confirmation number but when I went back to the site the site said the store is closed I didn’t understand and then I went back on and I pulled them up and I see are you guises comments I am very upset I’m gonna call my bank to let them know it was fraud

#1611976

I too have fallen victim of the scam. I purchased two (a horse and zebra) and apparently (for now) am out $68.80.

I did report this to my credit card company and they are looking into this.

If anyone that was scammed has done the same with their credit card company please let us know if you have been reinbursed for your loss. I will do the same.

I got a reply. Scared to follow the link Dear customers, Thank you very much for your letter.

You only need to click the link, enter the email address you filled in when you bought the product, and then you can query the logistics information of the product you purchased. The following is a query link, http://www.rrggtto.com/tracking/express If you have any further requirements, please write again. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by our after-sales service.

We will improve as soon as possible to provide better service. Thank you for your support.

to PT #1612888

this only helps if you receoved a tracking number

to PT #1613277

I got the same reply as you when you click on it. It says they expect to ship it out in 7 to 14 days