ost people who visited the forums took her for granted.Even web developers who get paid to work with Shopify for client x and y provided no tangible reward, except for a 'Thank you so much, Christina, you rock'.

I know... she was not helping to get something in return, but it just didn't seem right to me. Perhaps the Shopify team should have hosted her store for free (and they did not), but clearly that alone wouldn't have been sufficient, and let me remind you: Shopify is not an open-source community like Drupal, where everybody must scratch their own itch, and provide help if they want to get help (if they can). Christina was unofficially working for a company (Shopify), filling a gap (a void!), not getting paid for that diligent work, and all that for what?

Because 'we' have to? Because we're women? Because we're wired that way? Because it's in our genes?

Christina told me 'because it's fun too, solving these hard puzzles...' Ok, ok... I am being sexist.

I am a sexist.Some men are like that too, that is, some men are very generous too, I know, but never to such extremes.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more Shopify - NO product, NO communication Shopify "I have ordered two products through two different companies with shopify and I have received neither. There is also no communication. No reply to emails sent. How are they still..." Read more Shopify - Fraudulent online stores Shopify "Shopify is promoting scams. It's allowing scam artists and fraudulent stores to steal people's money. Stores sell stuff and then delete themselves from Shopify and customers don't receive the product..." Read more  Scammed, duped, ripped-off and pissed-off at Shopify.com Shopify "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more