1.4K views

Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY NAMED CHRISTOPHER SEAL WHO'S A MYSTERIOUS MAN AND ONCE YOU OPEN A SHOP WITH THEM AND GET CUSTOMERS WHO'RE PAYING YOU...THESE SCAMER CHRISTOPHER SEAL GRABS THAT MONEY AND NEVER EVEN COMES TO PHONE FOR YOU IF YOU CALL!

"Call their number and inquire to open a shop with them :1-888-746-7439...first Christopher will be very glad to talk to you....once your shop is opened and you've earned few hundred dollars, he vanishes!"

{I'VE LOST OVER $2000.00 AND MY 3 FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SCAMED BY 'EM FOR MORE THAN $11,000 IN TOTAL, AS THEY'RE BASED IN Ottawa CANADA THE BBB CANNOT DO SOMETHING FOR YOU}

Shaheen.l90210 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Shopify and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1374 and wants Shopify to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was its scam and chirstopher seal not accesible. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shopify vintage clothings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

why would you need to hear back from Chris? what would he do for you? manage your own site and make your own sales ya donkey!

lol you're a gavone, the company is no scam, the LA Laker friggin' use it bruh