1.4K views 2 comments

Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY NAMED CHRISTOPHER SEAL WHO'S A MYSTERIOUS MAN AND ONCE YOU OPEN A SHOP WITH THEM AND GET CUSTOMERS WHO'RE PAYING YOU...THESE SCAMER CHRISTOPHER SEAL GRABS THAT MONEY AND NEVER EVEN COMES TO PHONE FOR YOU IF YOU CALL!

"Call their number and inquire to open a shop with them :1-888-746-7439...first Christopher will be very glad to talk to you....once your shop is opened and you've earned few hundred dollars, he vanishes!"

{I'VE LOST OVER $2000.00 AND MY 3 FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SCAMED BY 'EM FOR MORE THAN $11,000 IN TOTAL, AS THEY'RE BASED IN Ottawa CANADA THE BBB CANNOT DO SOMETHING FOR YOU}

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Its scam, Chirstopher seal not accesible.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

why would you need to hear back from Chris? what would he do for you? manage your own site and make your own sales ya donkey!

MickeyNicky2015

lol you're a gavone, the company is no scam, the LA Laker friggin' use it bruh

Shopify closed my store twice in three weeks for no reason Shopify "I have signed up with Shopify on Feb 25 2017, once I have added my credit card, my account was immediately suspended. No warning, no limitations, account was disabled and..." Read more Shopify closed my store twice in three weeks for no reason Shopify "I have signed up with Shopify on Feb 25 2017, once I have added my credit card, my account was immediately suspended. No warning, no limitations, account was disabled and..." Read more Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more Shopify - NO product, NO communication Shopify "I have ordered two products through two different companies with shopify and I have received neither. There is also no communication. No reply to emails sent. How are they still..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more