2.1
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Update by user Feb 07, 2017

The largest happenings. Yesterday, Feb 6.

I received an email from straightouttalove stating now that the items were shipped and they are not responsible to whether or not to confirm an address. My refund is now being ransomed until items shipped without my confirmation or consent are magically returned. The interesting part is the address to return ship is a residence. That address, well...i just happen to be near.

I'm contacting the local news stations.

I've also gone down to the county clerk and courts to verify this "business" is filed and to make claim.

I'm adding screen shots of their email to me. If the system allows room.

Update by user Feb 03, 2017

I still have no refund or response to the latest email. If you're following along, the latest is someone emailed me saying they're sending two shirts.

One in the case sizing is wrong. Not a refund! Then another email stating the item had shipped and a tracking number to be emailed. Never received a tracking number.

The best part- no inquiry to confirm whether I'm at that original purchase shipping address. Which shouldn't matter if they just refund my money. It's bad enough I can't get the time I spent waiting on the product back.

So, now, I'm guessing they are going to pat each other on the back for a scam well executed. I'll still be without a refund.

Update by user Feb 01, 2017

Today I receive finally some sort of response, this time "support" identifying itself as an individual. Still no refund!

More apologizes and now they are resending the item. Clearly, this scam is just getting ridiculous. Here I'm adding screen shots of the email conversations previous up to today.

More empty words. No money returned!

Original review posted by user Feb 01, 2017

I made a purchase back before November 2016 through an e store www.straightouttalove.com which uses the Shopify software. It was a simple shirt and total cost $44.94 on Order#3963.

I had an issue with the address and used the "support" contact button. I got an almost instant response. I was even sent corrected mailing address copy. Weeks went by.

I eventually received a generic tracking number. When the number was put into Google, it opened to a generic page stating it was in route, but in China post. Wtf?! Weeks went by waiting on a shirt.

Finally, I had enough waiting. I sent support an email with current screen shots stating my displeasure in feeling as if I'd been scammed and requested a refund. The response was instant. But generic.

They stated the item had returned to its source. Then they state I could have it resent it or a refund, but need to confirm which choice. I replied through another email for the refund to be completed. Then a week goes by with zero reply or communication.

I resent another email explaining I'm done being patient with the lack of communication. I've already waited weeks for nothing. I also put in the email I will move to making reviews and postings via social media. I can't believe Shopify fuels this behavior with zero concern for the consumer.

I have placed many recounts with photos of screen shots via twitter, facebook, instagram, other social forums where other cyclist venture.

I've passed the information to a few blogs and magazines. Anyone is welcome to contact me at my email about this non sense at teamdarb@gmail.com

Review about: Straight Outta Love Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hmmm, I probably should have checked here before ordering a couple of cycling jerseys.... have chased for dispatch confirmation, but told that due to heavy demand it takes 5-7 working days (although they took the money immediately)...

will give them the benefit of doubt, but if I've not heard anything by next week, I think I'll have to contact my credit card to get the money refunded. Grrrrrr!

monsterface
Fort Washington, Maryland, United States #1284542

I did get a response from Shopify via the Facebook page. I was instructed to email the woes to support@shopify.com.

Then a response was given with a ticket number. I'll copy and paste the response since the site won't allow more photos. They obviously cannot refund the money, which is a minor deal.

At the least the company involved is being looked at for misuse. Well, that's what the email says anyhow.

to monsterface #1310176

If you paid with PayPal, send a message to the seller through PayPal. Tell them you are going to create a chargeback.

They will respond. If you used your cc, call the number on the back of your card and let Them know what happened and you want to claim a chargeback.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1284455

The majority of Shopify stores just dropship from a chinese supply site called aliexpress. The jersey you bought is probably something like $10 on aliexpress, the rest is pure profit for them.

The issue you're having is simple.

Most packages from aliexpress take 2-4 weeks to get from mainland china to North America. You're probably giving them a good headache, so they want to just send you two and be done with it.

Best of luck, I hope your situation is resolved.

Nienburg, Niedersachsen, Germany #1282788

I have the same problems. Order in december 5th and have today, february 7th no package.