I just had an interview with shopify last week. Had some technical difficulties connecting with the interviewer David.

Highly unprofessional in his dress code and drinking coke from a can like he was out from the night out. What really upset me was his vague constructive feedback of the interview and it gave me the impression that he didn't take any notes. All he could say was that he can't discuss any of the other applicants details. I was never asking about other clients only about my performance.

I was also wrote to luke requesting proper feedback and to be fare he gave it. However, he added insults to the pot by referring that I had no manners. This is highly un professional comment to make and one that I will never forget.

My view of shopify is that they say what's on their video, highly un professional and don't know how to be courteous professional in their approach to communication. A company that I am glad that I am not working for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Shopify needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shopify.

Comments