1.8

3 weeks ago I made a purchase of two 2016 Nike Roshes at Sneaker Apparel store and have been charged, but to the day I haven't received any feedback from them on my order status. The person who was supposed to help me is a certain Benjamin Khwice benjaminkhwice@gmail.com , I e-mailed him twice already but there was no response.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of nike sneakers. Shopify needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nike sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shopify.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more Shopify - Delivery Service Review Shopify "I ordered one item for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter never received I will show you what I got and the payment was taken. I sent email after email..." Read more My shopify shop is closed autometicaly Shopify "I just open a shop https://kapil3.myshopify.com/ at 19-Sep-2015. After 1 day I submit my credit cart detail for activate my account after submission my shop is closed. What happens..." Read more Shopify - Straight Outta Love Shipping Service Review Shopify "I made a purchase back before November 2016 through an e store www.straightouttalove.com which uses the Shopify software. It was a simple shirt and total cost $44.94 on Order#3963. I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more