I had a online shop with shopify. I sold expensive product who had CC chargebacks on them.

I didn't get my product back and they refunded the money. Shopify gave me no recourse or any other concilliation nor would they let me know which Merchant bank to contact. Don't use shopify they couldn't have cared less yet took the money from the sale regardless. Use Paypal more secure and better consumer and shop protection.

This is a Canadian Company who by all recent regard, have no interest in your shop or your protection just want the money. So take my advice and get a reputable commerce storefront and beware anything shopify.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of shopify customer care. Shopify needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shopify customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shopify.

Comments

Gretna, Louisiana, United States #1248537

I agree. Same issue here. Shopify Payments security sucks.