My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016.

It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived.

Should I give up hope?

Should I warn others of this scam?

Dealman, the merchant, took the money but didn't deliver the shoes that were ordered.

Shopify, the agent, refused to help and therefore complicit in this fraud.

Shopify states that it does not regulate it's merchants.

So whatever happens - happens.

Shopify will not assist customers that have been ripped-off.

Shopify operates their business like a pimp.

Shopify stinks.

Matt, the Shopify Guru says " Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this. It sucks to hear that you're running into these issues. I definitely know how it feels - I've been in your shoes before :(

Shopify, as a platform, offers the ability for merchants to create an online store. When it comes to actual transactions taking place on the store, we have no control over it. We aren't involved in the way orders for those merchants are fulfilled or refunded. So cheers!"

Review about: Deal Man Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Wichita Falls, Texas, United States #1265829

I had the same experience! I ordered a bracelet on November 24th 2016 and now its January 2017.... I am giving up and now that I'm reading all of these reviews I'm definitely giving up

Phatthaya, Chon Buri, Thailand #1252659

I am sorry but this is just unbelievable, any payment processor needs to take an amount of responsibility. I know some other payment processors they actually want to review your website before even accepting you as a merchant.

I am really surprised that Shopify basically accepts anyone just to make money, so they can open a fake shop and sell items but never deliver them and thats okay?

Georgetown, South Carolina, United States #1251949