Shopify - Review about Nike Sneakers from Fort Worth, Texas
3 weeks ago I made a purchase of two 2016 Nike Roshes at Sneaker Apparel store and have been charged, but to the day I haven't received any feedback from them on my order status. The person who was supposed to help me is a certain Benjamin Khwice firstname.lastname@example.org , I e-mailed him twice already but there was no response.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Nike Sneakers
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I had placed an order to zebbuddhaco, which was linked via shopif, they deducted the money instantly , but have no reply when i am going to get the product..."
- "Poured out my can of Gronk energy into a cup, and this stuff was floating all in it! Don't know what it is..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."