I had placed an order to zebbuddhaco, which was linked via shopif, they deducted the money instantly , but have no reply when i am going to get the product inspite of several followups and reminders, even in the messenger chat, but no one seems to be replying to any of this.

Am suprised how they are going to delivery, though address given fully, usually the telephone or cell nos is asked.

When started checking there account and with other users came to know its scam, and usually they don't deliver.

As u have deducted the money instantly, without even getting the products how can i get back the money

And they are least bothered to even give a reply

xrto1502Gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Murali2016_811 stated that there is a room for improvement of no point of contact for payment department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13. Shopify needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shopify.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1251943

Was hoping u would help in resolving this issue.

Not yet resolved