Beginning of June I put in an order with Jody's secret and according to the order confirmation it could take 4-6 weeks for my item to be shipped.Well, 9 weeks later I am still waiting !!!!

Last week I have send them an e-mail asking about the status of my order but have not received any response and I am not able to get any info on how to contact that business any other way as according to shopify the online page to that store is temporary unavailable....

I thought I could trust this business but it seems to be a scam....NOT HAPPY and I want my money back !!!

Review about: Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No customer service or monitoring, Did not receive my item.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Yup me too, ordered two of them back in June and have not received them.

The exact same thing happened to me as well! Is there a way to get a refund?

Same thing happened to me.The video ad that’s still running is for a Shefit sports bra.

There is a link with the video to purchase. When you go to the link, it actually brings you to a Gear For You page with a very similar sports bra (I only realized after that it’s not the same as the video). Once you purchase and pay for the order, the confirmation email that is sent comes from this Jody’s Secret company. That you can’t reach.

Same problem as already mentioned...can’t reach this company, never get the bra. I tried going through Gear For You because I had screen shots of my order with them, no luck there either.

They just say it’s not thier company and they can’t find my order.Lesson learned unfortunately.

Same thing here too. Ordered middle of June and still nothing and no respons to my emails. Does Shopify not verify the companies that sell on their site?!

Same thing happened to me.

Ditto - from June. Tried sending emails...Heard nothing.

What do we have to do for a refund?!

I experienced the same thing....wow they made some bank off of just us, wonder how many other fell for this scam as well? Sad that some have to cheat others this way!

Same thing here, has there been any resolution?

Same happened to me. Ordered 1 bra on June 3, 2017 and got the same confirmation email saying 4-6 weeks for delivery and now 3 months later, NOTHING. May have only been $25, but as a divorced single mom, every penny counts and this is NOT okay!

same here