Beginning of June I put in an order with Jody's secret and according to the order confirmation it could take 4-6 weeks for my item to be shipped.Well, 9 weeks later I am still waiting !!!!

Last week I have send them an e-mail asking about the status of my order but have not received any response and I am not able to get any info on how to contact that business any other way as according to shopify the online page to that store is temporary unavailable....

I thought I could trust this business but it seems to be a scam....NOT HAPPY and I want my money back !!!

Review about: Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No customer service or monitoring, Did not receive my item.

Same story here. Ordered in August of 2017, cancelled in September (I actually received acknowledgement of that!) but they still charged my card and after a minimum of 10 emails I have never received a response.

This is a sham organization for sure

Never recieved mine eitger. Thw support email is not valid.emails returned

I never received mine either.

This is a scam. No one is getting their orders

I ordered also in June.Still no bra!

Two emails and still nothing and no contact!Super angry!

I ordered one also, no product. Tried getting hold of them and nothing. Mine was in June also.

I ordered 2 bras June 14, 2017.Still have not received my items but my card was charged.

I have emailed this company 4 times.

Never any response.I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Same thing happened to me.Ordered 2 bras June 17, Order # 15554.

Said delivery would take 4-6 weeks, never received them.

No response to the 7 emails that I sent.So unbelievably frustrated.

Wtf!!! I want either my product, or a redund...when will someone go after them? No way im taking the loss...this is ***!

Found this information on Jody's Secret

2364 E. Caballero St

Mesa, Az 85213

If anyone lives close to there, try to see if it is an actual location.

I called the number it works. someone answered then hung up.

Oh wow!!!!AM i seriously irritated that I will most likely not get my money back.

$70 gone.What can be done?

Jody's secret was that she was f******* everyone out of money!!!!! Messed up world we live in.

How do these scammers not get caught and put in jail??!!Shopify is obviously a joke too letting these fake companies do this!

We all deserve our money back!Unbelievable!!

The same thing happened to me! Definitely a scam and we all need refunded!!!

Yup me too, ordered two of them back in June and have not received them.

to Lisaf #1383234

Me too, ordered in June, have not seen a thing. 2 of them. Should probably pull my CC statement and try to get my money back.

The exact same thing happened to me as well! Is there a way to get a refund?

Same thing happened to me.The video ad that’s still running is for a Shefit sports bra.

There is a link with the video to purchase. When you go to the link, it actually brings you to a Gear For You page with a very similar sports bra (I only realized after that it’s not the same as the video). Once you purchase and pay for the order, the confirmation email that is sent comes from this Jody’s Secret company. That you can’t reach.

Same problem as already mentioned...can’t reach this company, never get the bra. I tried going through Gear For You because I had screen shots of my order with them, no luck there either.

They just say it’s not thier company and they can’t find my order.Lesson learned unfortunately.

Same thing here too. Ordered middle of June and still nothing and no respons to my emails. Does Shopify not verify the companies that sell on their site?!

Same thing happened to me.