Gurgaon, Haryana

I just open a shop https://kapil3.myshopify.com/ at 19-Sep-2015. After 1 day I submit my credit cart detail for activate my account after submission my shop is closed. What happens i want to know.

Please help me for open my shop in the case of closing my on-line shop website we must have some notice related to this problem so please inform me in detail what actually happen with me and what is the solution for me.

I want to reopen my shop from shopify so i need help to reopen my site.

We are looking forward with you.

Review about: Shopify Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Easy to setup.

I didn't like: Customer service and way they handled my store closing.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Jake

Avoid them. They did the same to me

Roc***e78613
Austin, Texas, United States #1048919

What is the update?Whatever happened to your site?

I am looking into opening an online shop.I am having 2nd thoughts now.

Shopify - Review about Nike Sneakers from Fort Worth, Texas Shopify "3 weeks ago I made a purchase of two 2016 Nike Roshes at Sneaker Apparel store and have been charged, but to the day I haven't received any feedback from..." Read more Shopify - DID NOT RECEIVE MY PURCHASE Shopify "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..." Read more Shopify - DID NOT RECEIVE MY PURCHASE Shopify "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..." Read more Shopify Kylie Cosmetics Shipping Service Review Shopify "So hopefully I wasn't scammed at the time of purchase I did not receive a email stating when product was going to be ships are a final receipt but they..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more