I just open a shop https://kapil3.myshopify.com/ at 19-Sep-2015. After 1 day I submit my credit cart detail for activate my account after submission my shop is closed. What happens i want to know.

Please help me for open my shop in the case of closing my on-line shop website we must have some notice related to this problem so please inform me in detail what actually happen with me and what is the solution for me.

I want to reopen my shop from shopify so i need help to reopen my site.

We are looking forward with you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with easy to setup and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and way they handled my store closing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of shopify account. Shopify needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shopify account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shopify.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Avoid them. They did the same to me

Austin, Texas, United States #1048919

What is the update?Whatever happened to your site?

I am looking into opening an online shop.I am having 2nd thoughts now.