I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim panties which they so nicely advertised on their soooo lovely and attractive website.This is the 1st time I have been scammed online and thought that the extreme delay was due to Christmas shopping fever but it has been a couple of months since I ordered at the start of November.

I tried calling many times to the phone no. but nobody picked up and nobody replied to the only email they have on their website. They also have a so-called page for tracking but there actually is no tracking!

I would definitely reccomend against this company and will no longer be purchasing through Spotify.Not only that, but another order made in the same month to another Shopify vendor called YOUR WISH STORE also scammed me for the amount of $81!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Being scammed.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more Godaddy - My highest bid then our domain is not my account Godaddy "Winning bid notification Congratulations! You have placed the winning bid for Item Number 232245339, jiaoberoi.com, in the amount of US$12.00. To complete your purchase, click the button below and log..." Read more Shopify - Kylie Cosmetics Shipping Service Review Shopify "So hopefully I wasn't scammed at the time of purchase I did not receive a email stating when product was going to be ships are a final receipt but they..." Read more Ahead Hosting - No Ahead Hosting "No ahead-hosting.com money back guarantee SCAM Buyer Beware I purchased ahead-hosting.com web hosting and autoblog but seller suspended my account after only 7 days and claimed that I violated the..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more