Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full.So i paid $110 dolar after that business team sent me message.

She found my business risky and closed my store permenantly. I spend time and money for this shop and she dont give me any explanation. It couldnt be easy like that . I asked her i have which kind of risk?

Or what was wrong wtih my business? She told me only that it is private i cant talk to you whatt?? My business and i am your costumer i paid $180 for theme, i paid seo doc app. money, i paid langshop app money, i paid shopify to learn how can i use this software about $1000 one year with different shop and i learned i will make business she told me your business is risky which kind of risk sorry?

... It wasnt be like that i am also a costumer and i paid to shopify for your service and only a person cant closed my shop.

It is not fair, i want explanation why she closed my shop?If i have any mistake i have to learn it

Review about: Shopify Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Shopify?

Comments

Your credit card was maxed out and you kept trying to use it ?

Not someone I'd want to do business with either.

English doesn't appear to be your primary language and that is a problem.